In Canada, the most common New Year’s Resolutions are to become healthier and to increase fitness. At Legacies Health Centre here in Surrey BC, we’re here to help you achieve these goals – whether it’s your New Year’s Resolution or just your lifelong journey. Here are 5 Ways to Better your Health & Fitness that we offer at our facility with low-cost options (some even free!):
1. Therapeutic Yoga Sessions. We offer Therapeutic Yoga in our private studio with renowned Yoga Instructor, Tobey Booker. These classes are only $16 each (with a package of 4) and gives you 1-on-1 attention in a small group of 6 participants. We supply all equipment needed. Call to book your sessions 604-591-5569. Space is limited!
2. 8-Week Naturopathic Weight Loss Program with Dr. Asal Shalviri. This program is for people who want to make a huge lifestyle impact and positive diet change. Blood tests, food sensitivity testing, and a customized meal plan will be given with supportive therapies such as acupuncture and B12 boosters. Average weight-loss ranges between 13-20lbs over 8-weeks. Book your FREE Consultation today 604-591-5569.
3. Start 2014 off on the right foot, with Dr. Alice Wang, Podiatrist & Surgeon. Dr. Wang specializes in foot problems, and casts custom foot orthotics now at Legacies Health Centre. With only 86 podiatrists in BC, this is your highest level of expertise when it comes to foot care. Podiatry is often covered under Extended Medical Plans, often with a doctor’s referral.
4. Expert Therapy & Treatment. Take care of those nagging injuries and pains with a visit to our RMT, Chiropractic, or Acupuncture professionals. Our practitioners will help you design a plan for keeping you injury & pain-free for 2014. We use a team approach and do not over-prescribe, to ensure you get the most appropriate care when needed. For many people, this means just 1 visit/month to achieve optimal wellness.
5. Private Kinesiology Session. Hire one of our kinesiologists to design a personal fitness program specifically for you! Many people want fitness advice but are intimidated with the big gyms out there. At Legacies Health Centre, you get 1-on-1 expert advice in a private and friendly environment. We’ll help create your perfect program – whether you desire to continue in a gym or even just at home!