Matt Furlot, CEO, RMT, SMT
Chief Executive Officer, Founder
- The Company Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Matt oversees clinic and team development, corporate structure and growth, and overall company integrity.
“My goal is simple: to deliver the full spectrum of therapy choices to our communities at the most affordable cost, with a team that is focussed on quality patient care.” -Matt Furlot, LEGACIES Founder & CEO
- Professional standards are set high at this clinic, and I have a team of practitioners that believe in accountability to the patients and doctors.
- Matt is a recent #1 Bestselling Author in the book “Entrepreneur Success Stories”, where he describes the secrets he’s found to success in business.
- A registered massage therapist since 1997, Matt has specialty credentials in Sports as a certified Sports Massage Therapist (SMT), as well as Aquatic Therapy and Rehabilitation (ATRI). With a science background, Matt is a recipient of the Lieutenant Governor’s award for his achievements in Applied Sciences.
- Matt continues to keynote speak at International Conferences in sports, aquatic therapy, and rehabilitation. He continues to teach at UBC with the Masters Physiotherapy Program since 2006. Matt is well known within his profession as an instructor of continuing education courses, which he has continued to produce since 1999. In 2015, Matt shared the stage as a guest “Shark” with original NBC Shark Tank celebrity Kevin Harrington, where he had over 50 entrepreneurs pitch their businesses to him – one of which he has since partnered with.
- Matt has filled many executive and board roles with professional associations and sport organizations over his career. From 2006-2010 Matt participated with the Vancouver Olympic Committee (VANOC) on the medical services team and developed the 80-therapist-strong team as the Massage Manager and Supervisor for the 2010 Olympics and Paralympics. Matt has also been a staff therapist with over 20 of Canada’s National Teams. He has worked in the NBA, CFL, MLS, and continues to travel internationally with sports.
Marsha Furlot, COO
Chief Operations Officer, Co-Founder
- Over 15 years working in Medical Office Administration, and over 20 years in Customer Service, Marsha leads the Company Operations.
- An equal owner in LEGACIES, Marsha has helped develop the Vision of the clinic – to offer Surrey & Delta the most affordable cost options to treatment. She has achieved this by developing exceptional relationships with our third-party insurers who we direct bill. Marsha’s motto: “if we can bill it to an insurer – to keep your cost low – we will!”
- Marsha oversees all medical reception policies and procedures, hires and assists training of new receptionists, and continues to problem-solve new methods to keep patient costs low! Legacies Health Centre direct bills more insurances than any other clinic in BC – and Marsha is to credit for that achievement.
Dr. Sukh Mann, BSc, RMT, DC
- Dr. Mann is one of the only practitioners in BC who is both a Licensed Chiropractor and a Registered Massage Therapist. He is also a fully certified A.R.T. Practitioner. Passionate about sports treatment, he has worked at many sporting events such as the Vancouver 2010 Olympics and Paralympics, Pan Am Games, World Ironman Championships Canada, and the Vancouver International Marathon. Dr. Mann travels internationally with Rowing Canada Aviron Team, and is currently working with the Vancouver Whitecaps as a RMT, and the BC Lions as their Chiropractor.
- A good patient for Dr. Mann is someone who suffers from repetitive overuse injuries and aches or pains that they have not had optimal results from other therapies.
- An avid hockey player, Dr. Mann also stays active in golf, running, and many other recreational activities.
Adryon Hutton, RMT, SMT (cc)
A practitioner at Legacies Health Centre since 2006, Adryon is now a partner and co-owner of the company.
Adryon has a passion for sports and biomechanics and strives to assess movement to arrive at the root cause of pain and dysfunction.
Her passion for sports has led her to be involved as a team therapist for Triathlon New Zealand, MLS Whitecaps, Rugby sevens England and the New Zealand All Blacks, and a Team Lead for the BC Lions since 2006.
Her volunteer work has included the ITU World Cup and Championship in Vancouver, World Police and Fire Games, 2010 Winter Olympics, PGA tournaments and local amateur competitions and events in golf, soccer, gymnastics and triathlon events.
Adryon also takes an active role in her profession serving on the board of the CSMTA (Canadian Sports Massage Therapy Association) and being an inaugural therapist in the Sport Professional Practice Group through RMTBC and SportMedBC which assists the Massage Therapy Profession progress towards specialization in Sport.
Adryon proudly speaks at the colleges to inspire future RMT Graduates into a sports and orthopedically-centred practice.
Manager of Exceptional LEGACIES Relations
Meenu has been with LEGACIES since 2008, and has a Bachelors of Business Administration degree in Human Resource Management.
Meenu has a single focus: Exceptional relationships with anyone connected to LEGACIES. This is an enormous task and includes everyone from our valued patients to the doctors who refer; business partners to community volunteering; our existing staff to new applicants.
“I love the team I work with! LEGACIES has always been like a family, we all work so well together and I enjoy coming to work because of our amazing patients and our team.” -Meenu Heer, Manager of Exceptional LEGACIES Relations
Meenu is always attentive to developing positive and exceptional experiences and relationships with the company as we continue to expand and grow in a direction that is exciting and fresh in the industry of healthcare.
“I want to hear from you! Lets connect and grow!” -Meenu
- Aman embodies the qualities of Customer Service: warm, welcoming, patient, and always willing to do whatever it takes to help. In 2010, Aman was the recipient of the coveted LEGACIES award “Most Contributing Team Member”, as voted by her peers.
- As Legacies Health Centre’s Medical Reception Manager, Aman assists with receptionist training, overall image of the clinic, front desk office administration, and oversees some of our more technical billing.
- Aman is happiest when she can assist patients – whether that’s assisting with language translation, problem-solving third-party billing so a patient can pay less, or simply making a new patient feel welcomed in our clinic. Aman will always go the “extra-mile” for you at Legacies Health Centre.
Medical Reception Manager
- Mykita is excited to be starting her new position as the Head of Medical Reception at Legacies Health Centre.
- She loves working in the customer service field and is always willing to go the extra mile for customers.
- Mykita is an organized person who works hard at keeping the clinic neat and tidy. She helps with receptionist training, billings to our third party insurers, as well as trying her best to ensure you get the appointment dates you need.
“I’m here to help you! If I can find a solution that helps get you better, or find a billing solution so that you pay less – I am truly fulfilled!” -Mykita Burga, Head of Medical Reception at Legacies Health Centre