Surrey Acupuncture Practitioners at Legacies Health Centre Can Relieve Pain
Acupuncture therapy originated in China over 2,000 years ago and acupuncture clinics are now found throughout the world. The method is founded on the premise that pain exists where there is poor circulation and energy in the body. Our Surrey acupuncturists place very thin needles on strategic locations on your body to promote better flow in these areas. By restoring balance in the body, a Surrey acupuncture practitioner relieves pain and prevents disease.
When you visit Legacies Health Centre’s Surrey acupuncture clinic, an acupuncture therapist will:
- Have you complete a medical questionnaire.
- Ask you questions about your medical history.
- Perform an assessment of your body.
- Place extremely thin, sterile, medical-grade acupuncture needles on your body that are either felt as a small pinch when inserted or not felt at all.
- Create local suction using cups to further encourage blood and energy flow when appropriate.
- Ensure that you are comfortable throughout the entire session.
- Recommend kinesiology, massage therapy, chiropractic therapy, naturopathic services or cold laser therapy if they could optimize results.
- Suggest lifestyle changes that you can implement at home to guarantee continued health.
Common Conditions Treated by Our Surrey Acupuncture Therapists
- Acute or chronic pain
- Palliative pain management
- High blood pressure
- Stress or anxiety
- Insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Problems with digestion
- And many more diseases…
Why Visit Legacies Health Centre for Acupuncture in Surrey, BC? Your Acupuncturist Works With a Renowned Team of Healthcare Professionals
At a state-of-the-art facility, the diverse group of licensed healthcare practitioners at Legacies Health Centre work effectively together to provide the latest treatment options and exceptional service. The care team consists of cold laser therapists, doctors of chiropractic, acupuncture therapists, registered massage therapists, naturopaths and kinesiologists.
Legacies Health Centre has been the official choice of the BC Lions and Vancouver Whitecaps since 2006, and our regular clientele includes elite athletes from a wide variety of sports as well as celebrities. Our team is highly experienced in enhancing athletic performance, recovering from injury and relieving pain. We also specialize in working with claims from ICBC and WorkSafeBC. For your convenience, we offer a full range of affordable payment options and directly bill insurance providers.
Legacies Lowest Cost Guarantee
See how happy customers are about our Guaranteed Lowest Cost