- Now hiring! Interviews will be scheduled over the next couple weeks, and training will begin shortly thereafter.
- Part-time Medical Receptionist starts at $13.00/hr plus 4% Vacation paid each period.
- Full-time Medical Receptionist starts at $14.00/hr, and includes 2-weeks paid vacation leave and a Dental & Medical Benefits Package.
- Medical Receptionists are subject to a probationary period of 3-months, and receive a Training Wage during their training period at $12.00/hr.
- Company annual raises have been consistant at 2%/year.
- Company performance raises are discretionary, and are given at an additional 1% /year.
The work duties of a Medical Receptionist are extensive, and the following list is not by any means comprehensive. However, be assured that at Legacies Health Centre, we provide complete training in this position and do not require a certificate or diploma in Medical Office Assistance.
- Providing exceptional Customer Service
- Answering phone calls
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Email correspondence
- Data Entry
- Cash Handling
- Payment Processing
- Insurer Billing
- Scanning, faxing and other clerical duties
We are looking for applicants that are personable, customer-service oriented, work well in a team, calm under pressure, and comfortable at a computer station.
Please complete the following application and submit for our review. Successful applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.