South Surrey Cold Laser Therapy or Low Light Laser Therapy is Your Key to Chronic Pain Management
Approved by Health Canada as an effective procedure to manage chronic pain, cold laser therapy often achieves long-term results when other therapies have failed. Our South Surry Cold laser physical therapy, otherwise known as low level laser therapy or low light laser therapy (LLLT), is a painless and non-invasive physical therapy procedure that has been scientifically proven to increase healing in a targeted area by over 400%. South Surrey cold laser therapy at Legacies Health Centre involves a Class 4 laser, which is today’s standard in LLLT care, producing effects on everything from skin and muscles to nerves and bones. The South Surrey low level laser therapy technicians at Legacies Health Centre are certified and have extensive experience, always working under the supervision of a chiropractor.
We value all our clients, which regularly include elite athletes from a wide variety of sports, celebrities, and claims from WorkSafeBC and ICBC. Legacies Health Centre is proud to be the official choice of the BC Lions and Vancouver Whitecaps, and to have won the Reader’s Choice Award for “Best Chiropractic” in South Surrey Now. Our expertise is in providing solutions for relieving pain, enhancing performance and recovering from injury, and we facilitate this process by directly billing insurance providers and offering a full range of affordable payment options.
Make Legacies Health Centre’s State-of-the-Art Facility Your Choice for Cold Laser Physical Therapy: South Surrey
The South Surrey cold light therapy technicians at Legacies Health Centre are part of a diverse team of licensed healthcare practitioners. Team members include naturopathic doctors, registered acupuncturists, massage therapists, kinesiologists and doctors of chiropractic who all work effectively together to provide exceptional care and the latest treatment options.
At Legacies Health Centre, a South Surrey cold laser physical therapy appointment will involve:
- A personalized and detailed treatment plan that runs from 10-20 sessions (typically, 3 visits per week) depending on your body and health.
- An initial assessment and screening by a doctor of chiropractic who will also oversee the entire treatment.
- Sessions of approximately 15 minutes each during which time you will be required to wear eye protection and a trained cold laser technician will apply the painless treatment under the supervision of a chiropractor.
- Time to rehydrate after every session to recuperate the effects at the cellular level.
- Suggestions on how you can continue your care at home to continue to stay healthy.
- Recommendation for registered massage therapy, acupuncture, kinesiology, naturopathic services or further chiropractic care if helpful.
Legacies Lowest Cost Guarantee
See how happy customers are about our Guaranteed Lowest Cost