Fit Body Athletics & Rehabilitation Are Well-Known Surrey Kinesiologists Who Have Made Their Home at Legacies Health Centre
Since 2006, Legacies Health Centre has been the official choice of two professional sports teams, the BC Lions and Vancouver Whitecaps. This is a testament to our exceptional service and our regular clients are not only elite athletes but also celebrities. Our diverse team of healthcare professionals specialize in relieving pain, enhancing performance and recovering from injury, including rehabilitation related to claims from WorkSafeBC and ICBC. For the convenience of our clients, we directly bill insurance providers and offer a full range of affordable payment options.
Appointments with a Surrey kinesiologist at Legacies Health Centre will involve:
- A medical questionnaire and interview regarding your medical history.
- An evaluation of your physical ability to determine focus areas.
- Development of a personalized kinesiology therapy program.
- A training session for approximately 1 hour, including a warm-up, core stability, flexibility, strengthening and functional movement integration exercises designed specifically for your body and needs.
- Full communication with your other healthcare providers.
- Recommendation of massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic services, naturopathic care or cold laser therapy when appropriate.
- Continual progress assessment and gradual transition to independent exercise at home or at a gym as the kinesiology therapy sessions lead to recovery.
ICBC-Approved Kinesiology Therapy and Sports Kinesiology: Surrey, BC Facility with a Spacious Kinesiology Studio
Kinesiologists have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Kinetics and are experts on the study of human movement and physical activity. The Surrey sports kinesiology therapists and kinesiologists at Legacies Health Centre are part of a complete team of licensed healthcare practitioners who effectively work together to provide exceptional care and the latest treatment options. Members of the Legacies Health Centre team include cold laser therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, registered massage therapists and naturopaths.
Our new state-of-the-art facility has a large private kinesiology gym designed for the highest standard of Surrey kinesiology therapy. Kinesiologists of Legacies Health Centre use the space for sport strength and conditioning, personal fitness and rehabilitation after a motor vehicle accident. In the ICBC-approved and cross-culturally-sensitive kinesiology therapy programs at our centre, you work one-on-one with a Surrey kinesiologist specialized in post-injury rehabilitation to help you regain function, strength and flexibility to fully recover after a traumatic car accident. These programs involve education and counseling to promote regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
Legacies Lowest Cost Guarantee
See how happy customers are about our Guaranteed Lowest Cost