Find the Best Registered Massage Therapist: Surrey, BC’s Legacies Health Centre
- Licensed Practitioners
- Diverse Healthcare Options
- State-of-the-art Facility
- Highest Level of Service at the Lowest Cost
The diverse team of licensed healthcare practitioners at Legacies Health Centre effectively work together to provide exceptional care and the latest treatment options at a new state-of-the-art facility. Apart from regular and sports massage therapy, our healthcare team members also consist of registered acupuncturists, naturopaths, kinesiologists, doctors of chiropractic and cold laser therapists.
Regular clients of Legacies Health Centre include not only elite athletes from all types of sports but also celebrities. With an expertise in the best solutions for relieving pain, recovering from injury and enhancing performance, we also often work with rehabilitation related to claims from ICBC and WorkSafeBC. There are a full range of affordable payment options and we directly bill insurance providers such as the RCMP and Veterans Affairs.
Visit Legacies Health Centre and Choose a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT): Surrey, BC Massage Therapy of the Highest Standards
The role of masseuses is to relieve pain, heal and promote relaxation by rubbing or kneading the muscles and joints of the body. The Surrey massage therapists and sports massage therapists at Legacies Health Centre are registered with the BC College of Massage Therapists and licensed by the Ministry of Health. All RMTs are highly educated with specialized and up-to-date knowledge of anatomy and clinical science, and various RMTs at Legacies Health Centre teach massage therapy or are lead massage therapists of professional sports. The high level of quality at Legacies Health Centre is the reason why we have been the official sport massage therapists of the BC Lions and Vancouver Whitecaps since 2006.
A visit with a Surrey masseuse or sport massage therapist at Legacies Health Centre typically involves:
- Active listening to the concerns you have about your body and an assessment of the reason for wanting massage therapy.
- Direction on how to position yourself on the massage therapy table.
- Possible instruction to partially disrobe (during which time the masseuse or sports massage therapist would leave the room) for the use of oil or lotion, or the implementation of a specific massage technique.
- A thorough massage involving different manual techniques, ranging in pressure for therapeutic results.
- Follow-up appointments to reassess the areas of concern and outline measurable results.
- Proposal of an individualized treatment plan, which may involve acupuncture, chiropractic services, kinesiology, naturopathic care or cold laser therapy for best results.
- Recommendations for at-home methods of care to speed up recovery time.
The Wide Variety of Surrey Massage Therapy Techniques at Legacies Health Centre
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Soft Tissue Release (STR) or Soft Tissue Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Active Release Technique (ART) or Active Release Therapy
- Kinesiotape or Kinesiology Taping
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Prenatal Massage and Pregnancy Massage
Legacies Lowest Cost Guarantee
See how happy customers are about our Guaranteed Lowest Cost