Looking for the Best Registered Massage Therapist? Vancouver, BC’s Legacies Health Centre Upholds a High Level of Quality
- Licensed Practitioners
- Diverse Healthcare Options
- State-of-the-art Facility
- Highest Level of Service at the Lowest Cost
Legacies Health Centre is known for its diverse team of licensed healthcare practitioners who include regular and sports massage therapy, naturopathic doctors, kinesiologists, chiropractors, cold laser therapists and registered acupuncturists. Team members work effectively together to provide the most up-to-date treatment options and exceptional care at a state-of-the-art facility.
Masseuses are specialists in healing, relieving pain, and promoting relaxation by kneading or rubbing the body’s muscles and joints. At Legacies Health Centre, the Vancouver massage therapists and sports massage therapists are highly educated, licensed by the Ministry of Health and registered with the BC College of Massage Therapists. All RMTs regularly take courses and seminars, and have have up-to-date, specialized knowledge of anatomy and clinical science. The high standards at Legacies Health Centre is the reason why we have been the official sport massage therapists of the BC Lions and Vancouver Whitecaps since 2006. In fact, various RMTs at Legacies Health Centre are also lead massage therapists of professional sports or massage therapy instructors.
Choose an Experienced Registered Massage Therapist (RMT): Vancouver, BC Massage Therapy for Healing and Relaxation
When you choose massage therapy at Legacies Health Centre, you will be provided with a full range of affordable payment options. We can even directly bill insurance providers such as Veterans Affairs and the RCMP for your convenience. Our regular clients include not only elite athletes but also celebrities and rehabilitation cases related to claims from WorkSafeBC and ICBC. We are experts at providing the best solutions for enhancing performance, relieving pain and recovering from injury.
At Legacies Health Centre, we offer a wide variety of Vancouver massage therapy techniques:
- Kinesiology Taping or Kinesiotape
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Soft Tissue Massage or Soft Tissue Release (STR)
- Active Release Therapy or Active Release Technique (ART)
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Prenatal Massage and Pregnancy Massage – Vancouver massage therapy specialization
What You Can Expect from A Typical Visit with a Vancouver Masseuse or Sport Massage Therapist at Legacies Health Centre
- An assessment of your reasons for requesting massage therapy.
- Active listening to your concerns.
- Specific direction on positioning yourself on the massage table and possible instruction to partially disrobe (the masseuse or sports massage therapist would leave the room) for the use of lotion or massage oil, or the implementation of a specific massage technique.
- A thorough massage involving a variety of manual techniques and ranging in pressure for therapeutic results.
- Scheduled follow-up appointments to reassess areas of concern and go over measurable results.
- A personalized treatment plan, which may include kinesiology, naturopathic care, registered acupuncture, chiropractic care or cold laser therapy for optimal results.
- Recommendations on ways to care for yourself at home to speed up recovery.
Legacies Lowest Cost Guarantee
See how happy customers are about our Guaranteed Lowest Cost