Why People Make Legacies Health Centre Their Choice When Choosing a Surrey Naturopath Doctor
- Licensed Practitioners
- Diverse Healthcare Options
- State-of-the-art Facility
- Highest Level of Service at the Lowest Cost
The regular clientele of Legacies Health Centre includes professional athletes and celebrities as well as claims from ICBC and WorkSafeBC. For the convenience of our clients, we do direct billing to various insurance providers and offer a full range of affordable payment options. As the official choice of 2 elite sports teams, the BC Lions and Vancouver Whitecaps, the Legacies Health Centre team are experts on relieving pain, recovering from injury and enhancing performance.
At a new state-of-the-art facility, Legacies Health Centre provides a wide variety of services in Surrey: naturopathic clinic, massage therapy, acupuncture, kinesiology, cold laser therapy and chiropractic therapy. This diverse group of healthcare practitioners are licensed through the BC Ministry of Health and effectively work together to provide clients with exceptional care. We are also proud to provide daily service from naturopaths at our Surrey naturopathic clinic.
Common Dysfunctions Treated by a Naturopath: Surrey, BC Naturopathic Medicine
- Diabetes and hypoglycemia
- Hormone imbalance including testing
- Digestive disorders
- Crohn’s disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Women’s health
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Allergies including food sensitivity testing
Other Services Proudly Offered by Our Surrey Naturopathic Doctors at Legacies Health Centre
- Vitamin Therapy
- Myers cocktail
- B12 shots
- Sports nutrition counseling
- Support with weight loss
- Laboratory testing such as hormones and food sensitivity
- Full explanation of results
- Treatment plan
Choose a Naturopath in Surrey, BC from Legacies Health Centre
In coordination with your family doctor and other healthcare professionals, naturopath doctors use natural, evidence-based therapy methods to prevent and treat pain and dysfunction starting from the cause and healing from within. Naturopaths believe in individualized care and a holistic approach, integrating mental, physical and emotional components for optimal health.
Care at naturopathic clinics in BC is partially funded by your Medical Services Plan (MSP) for those on premium assistance and fully funded by many extended health plans. Please contact your insurance administrator for information. We also accept RCMP and DVA claims.
When you visit a Surrey naturopath doctor at Legacies Health Centre, he or she will:
- Ask you targeted questions to diagnosis accurately.
- Actively listen to your concerns.
- Assess your body and health.
- Explain the benefits and philosophy of naturopathic medicine and an individualized naturopathic treatment plan.
- Provide you with a requisition for laboratory testing when necessary.
- Propose massage therapy, kinesiology, acupuncture, chiropractic services or cold laser therapy when appropriate for better results.
- Suggest ways you can continue your care at home for optimal health.
Legacies Lowest Cost Guarantee
See how happy customers are about our Guaranteed Lowest Cost