South Surrey Acupuncture Therapists at Legacies Health Centre Can Help You Feel the Difference
Our South Surrey acupuncturists place very thin needles on strategic locations on your body to promote better flow in these areas. By restoring balance in the body, South Surrey acupuncture therapists relieve pain and prevent disease. Acupuncture therapy originated in China over 2,000 years ago and acupuncture clinics are now found throughout the world. The method is founded on the premise that pain exists where there is poor circulation and energy in the body.
Top South Surrey Acupuncture Clinic
Common Conditions Treated by Our South Surrey Acupuncture Therapists
- High blood pressure
- Stress or anxiety
- Palliative pain management
- Acute or chronic pain
- Insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Problems with digestion
- And many more diseases…
When you visit Legacies Health Centre’s South Surrey acupuncture clinic, an acupuncture therapist will:
- Ask you questions about your medical history.
- Have you complete a medical questionnaire.
- Perform an assessment of your body.
- Place extremely thin, sterile, medical-grade acupuncture needles on your body that are either felt as a small pinch when inserted or not felt at all.
- Ensure that you are comfortable throughout the entire session.
- Create local suction using cups to further encourage blood and energy flow when appropriate.
- Suggest lifestyle changes that you can implement at home to guarantee continued health.
- Recommend kinesiology, massage therapy, chiropractic therapy, naturopathic services or cold laser therapy if they could optimize results.
Visit Legacies Health Centre to Work With a Highly-Qualified Team of South Surrey Acupuncture Therapists
Legacies Health Centre has been the official choice of the BC Lions and Vancouver Whitecaps since 2006, and our regular clientele includes elite athletes from a wide variety of sports as well as celebrities. Our team is highly experienced in enhancing athletic performance, recovering from injury and relieving pain. We also specialize in working with claims from ICBC and WorkSafeBC. For your convenience, we offer a full range of affordable payment options and directly bill insurance providers.
At a state-of-the-art facility, the diverse group of licensed healthcare practitioners at Legacies Health Centre work effectively together to provide the latest treatment options and exceptional service. The care team consists of cold laser therapists, doctors of chiropractic, acupuncture therapists, registered massage therapists, naturopaths and kinesiologists.
Legacies Lowest Cost Guarantee
See how happy customers are about our Guaranteed Lowest Cost