Find Relief with a Registered Massage Therapist – South Surrey Massage Therapy Clinic
- State-of-the-art Facility
- Highest Level of Service at the Lowest Cost
- Licensed Practitioners
- Diverse Healthcare Options
Apart from regular South Surrey massage therapy and South Surrey sports massage therapy, our healthcare team members also consist of naturopaths, kinesiologists, registered acupuncturists, cold laser therapists and doctors of chiropractic. The diverse team of licensed healthcare practitioners at Legacies Health Centre effectively work together to provide the latest treatment options and exceptional care at a new state-of-the-art facility.
With an expertise in the best solutions for relieving pain, recovering from injury and enhancing performance, we also often work with rehabilitation related to claims from ICBC and WorkSafeBC. There are a full range of affordable South Surrey massage therapy payment options and we directly bill insurance providers such as the RCMP and Veterans Affairs. Regular clients of South Surrey sports massage therapy at Legacies Health Centre include not only elite athletes from all types of sports but also celebrities.
Choose a South Surrey Registered Massage Therapist: South Surrey Massage Therapy of the Highest Standards
The role of a South Surrey masseuse is to relieve pain, heal and promote relaxation by rubbing or kneading the muscles and joints of the body. The South Surrey massage therapists and sports massage therapists at Legacies Health Centre are registered with the BC College of Massage Therapists and licensed by the Ministry of Health. All RMTs are highly educated with specialized and up-to-date knowledge of anatomy and clinical science, and various RMTs at Legacies Health Centre teach massage therapy or are lead massage therapists of professional sports. The high level of quality at Legacies Health Centre is the reason why we have been the official sport massage therapists of the BC Lions and Vancouver Whitecaps since 2006.
When you book with our South Surrey sports massage therapists or Registered Massage Therapists, it typically involves:
- Direction on how to position yourself on the massage therapy table.
- Active listening to the concerns you have about your body and an assessment of the reason for wanting massage therapy.
- Possible instruction to partially disrobe (during which time the South Surrey masseuse or sports massage therapist would leave the room) for the use of oil or lotion, or the implementation of specific South Surrey massage therapy techniques.
- A thorough massage involving different manual techniques, ranging in pressure for therapeutic results.
- Follow-up appointments to reassess the areas of concern and outline measurable results.
- Recommendations for at-home methods of care to speed up recovery time.
- Proposal of an individualized treatment plan, which may involve acupuncture, chiropractic services, kinesiology, naturopathic care or cold laser therapy for best results.
We Offer a Wide Variety of South Surrey Massage Therapy Techniques at Legacies Health Centre
- Active Release Technique (ART) or Active Release Therapy
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Prenatal Massage and Pregnancy Massage
- Kinesiotape or Kinesiology Taping
- Soft Tissue Release (STR) or Soft Tissue Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
Legacies Lowest Cost Guarantee
See how happy customers are about our Guaranteed Lowest Cost