Make Legacies Health Centre Your #1 Choice When Choosing a South Surrey Naturopath Doctor
- State-of-the-art Facility
- Licensed South Surrey Naturopath Doctors
- Highest Level of Service at the Lowest Cost
- Diverse Healthcare Options
As the official choice of 2 elite sports teams, the BC Lions and Vancouver Whitecaps, the Legacies Health Centre team are experts on relieving pain, recovering from injury and enhancing performance. The regular clientele of Legacies Health Centre includes professional athletes and celebrities as well as claims from ICBC and WorkSafeBC. We do direct billing to various insurance providers and offer a full range of affordable payment options, for the convenience of our clients.
Legacies Health Centre provides a wide variety of services in South Surrey: naturopathic clinic, massage therapy, acupuncture, kinesiology, cold laser therapy and chiropractic therapy at our new state-of-the-art facility. This diverse group of healthcare practitioners are licensed through the BC Ministry of Health and effectively work together to provide clients with exceptional care. We are also proud to provide daily service from naturopaths at our South Surrey naturopathic clinic.
Common Disorders Treated by a Naturopath – South Surrey Naturopathic Clinic
- Digestive disorders
- Hormone imbalance including testing
- Diabetes and hypoglycemia
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Allergies including food sensitivity testing
- Women’s health
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Other Services Proudly Offered by Our South Surrey Naturopathic Doctors at Legacies Health Centre
- Vitamin Therapy
- Myers cocktail
- B12 shots
- Sports nutrition counseling
- Support with weight loss
- Laboratory testing such as hormones and food sensitivity
- Full explanation of results
- Treatment plan
A Naturopath in South Surrey, BC from Legacies Health Centre Relieves Pain
Care at naturopathic clinics in BC is partially funded by your Medical Services Plan (MSP) for those on premium assistance and fully funded by many extended health plans. Please contact your insurance administrator for information. We also accept RCMP and DVA claims.
Naturopaths believe in individualized care and a holistic approach, integrating physical, mental and emotional components for optimal health. In coordination with your family doctor and other healthcare professionals, our South Surrey naturopath doctors use natural, evidence-based therapy methods to treat and prevent pain and dysfunction starting from the cause and healing from within.
Visit a South Surrey naturopath doctor at Legacies Health Centre, and he or she will:
- Ask you targeted questions to diagnosis accurately.
- Actively listen to your concerns.
- Explain the benefits and philosophy of naturopathic medicine and an individualized naturopathic treatment plan.
- Assess your body and health.
- Provide you with a requisition for laboratory testing when necessary.
- Suggest ways you can continue your care at home for optimal health.
- Propose massage therapy, kinesiology, acupuncture, chiropractic services or cold laser therapy when appropriate for better results.
Legacies Lowest Cost Guarantee – Naturopath in South Surrey
See how happy customers are about our Guaranteed Lowest Cost