Relieve Chronic Pain with Low Light Laser Therapy or Cold Laser Therapy: White Rock, BC Chiropractic Care
As the official choice of the Vancouver Whitecaps and BC Lions, Legacies Health Centre has developed a reputation for its expertise in relieving pain, recovering from injury and enhancing performance. We won the Reader’s Choice Award for “Best Chiropractic” in Surrey Now because we value all our clients whether you are an elite athlete, a celebrity, or making an ICBC or WorkSafeBC claim. For the convenience of our clients, we can directly bill insurance providers and we offer a range of affordable payment options.
An appointment for White Rock cold laser physical therapy at Legacies Health Centre will involve:
- Screening by a doctor of chiropractic who will then oversee your full course of treatment.
- A detailed and individualized treatment plan that lasts for 10-20 sessions (around 3 visits per week).
- Fifteen-minute sessions during which time you will need to wear eye protection and a certified cold laser technician supervised by a doctor of chiropractor will apply the painless treatment.
- An important rehydration period after every low light laser therapy session to recuperate the effects of the cold laser at the cellular level.
- Suggestions on at-home methods of care to maintain health.
- Recommendation for further chiropractic services, registered massage therapy, acupuncture, kinesiology or naturopathic care if it would be helpful for your recovery.
Legacies Health Centre Is Your Choice for Cold Laser Physical Therapy: White Rock, BC Facility with State-of-the-Art Technology
Cold laser therapy is also known as low light laser therapy or low level laser therapy (LLLT). The use of a cold laser on the human body is painless and non-invasive. More importantly, this physical therapy procedure has been approved by Health Canada as effective in managing chronic pain as it has been scientifically proven to heal target areas by over 400%. People who undergo White Rock cold laser therapy at Legacies Health Centre often discover long-term results when other therapies have failed. The Class 4 laser we use is today’s standard for LLLT and produces effects on skin, muscles, nerves, bones and more.
Always working under the supervision of a chiropractor, the Surrey low level laser therapy technicians at Legacies Health Centre are certified and have extensive experience in the field. As part of a diverse team of licensed healthcare practitioners, the Surrey cold light therapy technicians at Legacies Health Centre work with kinesiologists, registered massage therapists, acupuncturists, naturopathic doctors and chiropractors to provide the latest treatment options and exceptional care.
Legacies Lowest Cost Guarantee
See how happy customers are about our Guaranteed Lowest Cost