Looking for the Best Naturopath in White Rock, BC? Try a White Rock Naturopath from Legacies Health Centre
- Licensed Practitioners
- Diverse Healthcare Options
- State-of-the-art Facility
- Highest Level of Service at the Lowest Cost
Naturopath doctors work closely with your family doctor and other healthcare professionals to provide holistic healthcare. The White Rock naturopath doctors at Legacies Health Centre use evidence-based, natural therapeutic methods to treat and prevent dysfunction and pain, healing from within and starting from the cause. Naturopaths believe in individualized care and the integration of physical, mental and emotional components for optimal health.
BC residents should know that care at any White Rock naturopathic clinic is partially funded by your Medical Services Plan (MSP) for those on premium assistance. If your company provides you with an extended healthcare plan, visits to a White Rock naturopath may be fully or partially funded. Please contact your company’s insurance administrator for information specific to you. At Legacies Health Centre, we also accept DVA and RCMP claims.
White Rock Naturopathic Doctors at Legacies Health Centre Proudly Offer the Following Services:
- Sports nutrition counseling
- Vitamin Therapy
- Myers cocktail
- B12 shots
- Laboratory testing such as food sensitivity and hormones
- Requisition and a complete explanation of results
- Treatment plan
- Support with weight loss
Common Conditions Treated by a Naturopath: White Rock, BC Naturopathic Medicine
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Digestive disorders
- Crohn’s disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Diabetes and hypoglycemia
- Women’s health
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Hormone imbalance including testing
- Fatigue and insomnia
- Allergies including food sensitivity testing
Legacies Health Centre Is Where You’ll Find the Best Naturopath in White Rock, BC
Regular clientele of Legacies Health Centre consists of professional athletes, celebrities, and claims from ICBC and WorkSafeBC. For your convenience, we do direct billing to various insurance providers and offer a range of payment options. As experts on recovering from injury, relieving pain and enhancing performance, the Legacies Health Centre team is the official choice of 2 local sports teams: the Vancouver Whitecaps and BC Lions.
Legacies Health Centre provides a diverse variety of services at a new state-of-the-art facility in White Rock: naturopathic clinic, cold laser therapy, registered massage therapy, acupuncture, kinesiology and chiropractic services. These healthcare practitioners are licensed through the BC Ministry of Health and effectively work together to provide clients with an exceptional level of care. We are also proud to provide daily service from naturopaths at our White Rock naturopathic clinic.
During your visit to a White Rock naturopath doctor at Legacies Health Centre, you can expect the physician to:
- Assess your health and body.
- Ask you targeted questions for an accurate diagnosis and actively listen to your concerns.
- Explain the theory behind naturopathic medicine and the benefits of your personalized naturopathic treatment plan.
- Give you a laboratory testing requisition when necessary.
- Propose kinesiology, registered massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic services or cold laser therapy when appropriate.
- Suggest how you can continue at-home care for optimal health.
Legacies Lowest Cost Guarantee
See how happy customers are about our Guaranteed Lowest Cost